The security issue seems like something lifted straight from IT security officers’ worst nightmares. F-Secure, a Finnish cybersecurity ...
F-Secure, a Finnish cybersecurity firm researchers warn about the new attack that will doubtlessly affect billions of laptops globally.
The new Intel AMT security flaw lets hackers acquire full management of laptops in less than 30 seconds. Recently, Intel was rolling out update patches for Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities flaw, F-Secure experts have come across a serious security vulnerability in Intel hardware that allows the attacker to access both individual and corporate laptops remotely.
|Harry Sintonen, F-Secure’s Senior Security Consultants|
More Article On Intel AMT:
- Intel AMT security loophole could allow hackers to seize control of laptops — ZDNET
- Intel Amt Loophole Allows Hackers to Gain Control of Some Pcs in Under a Minute — Threat Post
- F-Secure Highlights Another Critical Intel Security Issue — Computer Weekly
- New Intel AMT Security Issue Lets Hackers Gain Full Control of Laptops in 30 Seconds — The Hacker News
- About the Intel manageability firmware critical vulnerability — Intel